Northwestern Psychological Well being Center, a personal, non- revenue behavioral health and fitness heart, has adjusted their identify to Alluma. The clinic, less than the new name Alluma, explained in generating the announcement that it is “evolving to meet up with the increasing the requires of the neighborhood.”
The name transform took impact July 1.
“Our local community desires and the space we provide has advanced. We imagine our new name greater reflects who we are and the people we guidance,” stated Alluma CEO Shauna Reitmeier. “Our former name triggered confusion and did not precisely depict the access of our expert services.”
Alluma gives built-in, investigate-dependent treatment for absolutely everyone. Clinicians and staff function with clientele on a far more human level to foster wellbeing and resiliency across the area they provide. Alluma staff members users, the announcement states, “go the further mile to build potential in individuals, reaching out to aid purchasers connect to companies customized to their requirements.”
“The title Alluma was made by deliberately combining the word ‘all’ and the Latin time period for mild, ‘luma,’ or ‘illuminate,’ creating a new word that could be interpreted as ‘everyone shines,’” Reitmeier describes. “It communicates that our company delivers a beacon of mild and hope for our neighborhood.”
For extra info about Alluma, stop by allumacares.org.
FAQs and solutions
Why the Name Modify?
• We are evolving to fulfill our customers, community wants
• We have been in organization for approximately 60 several years and want to ensure our title reflects the
optimistic function we do
• We located our title designed confusion – many organizations in the location use the identical geographic identifier – and the letters in our abbreviation had been tricky to fully grasp when spoken
Has Anything Else Altered?
• We’re enthusiastic to unveil our new internet site: allumacares.org along with our new encounter in social areas such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn
• Our Crookston and East Grand Forks facilities will be current to reflect our new name and model identity
• Our board of directors and leadership crew haven’t altered and will continue to guidebook our strategic growth and make certain Alluma provides the exact significant quality and obtainable providers our consumers and communities have faith in
• Products and services will be provided in the similar fashion and we’ll be exploring means to broaden provider shipping and delivery to meet individuals the place they are when they have to have aid
• When our name has altered, clients and sellers will not encounter a transform or disruption in billing and payment methods
• We’ll be increasing partnerships to carry our products and services to a larger sized populace in Minnesota
Alluma is an inclusive nonprofit firm based mostly in Crookston, Minnesota. Our story started in 1962 with a vision of creating a neighborhood-centered care technique to assure significant-high quality accessibility to psychological wellbeing solutions in the region. For virtually 60 several years, we have supplied evidence-based, client-focused treatment in northwestern Minnesota. Alluma requires an unheard of method, integrating mental wellness and substance use treatment into over-all wellbeing. Rooted in investigation and centered on relationships, we go earlier mentioned and outside of to build capacity in folks and assist purchasers get related. We are open up for every person, at any time. Shoppers, teammates, caregivers, close friends and family members, and allies. You issue to Alluma, and we are below to support.